beautiful quotes from j.k rowling and J.K Rowling Net worth, husband, Born, Profession, Nationality, Age, Height, short biography -Today’s article has it all
JK Rowling is a British novelist, scriptwriter, and filmmaker. She is the author of the most read ‘Harry Potter’ fantasy novel in the world.
In 2004, Forbes magazine named JK Rowling as the first writer in the world to become a wealthy writer by writing books, as the world’s second-richest entertainer.
J K Rowling saw a very bad phase in her life, but today due to her writing she is the most read and earning writer in history. When J K Rowling’s first novel, “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”, was published, the novel took off around the world.
When the second edition of this novel was published in America under the name “Harry Potter and Sorcerer’s Stone”, readers flocked to the shops to buy a copy of it. Rolling has published seven novels in the series so far and has been highly popular among all readers. So far, all the novels in the series have been made into Potter novels and all of them have been a worldwide success. The success of novels and films has transformed Rolling into a billionaire writer. Today J K Rowling is Famous all over the world.
J.K Rowling Net Worth, Husband, Born, Profession, Age, Nationality , Height, children
|Name:||J. K. Rowling(Joanne Rowling)|
|Husband:||Neil Murray (m. 2001), Jorge Arantes (m. 1992–1993)|
|Born:||31 July 1965|
|Profession:||Author, Teacher, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Screenwriter, Novelist, Television producer|
|Net Worth:||$1 Billion|
|children:||Jessica Isabel Rowling Arantes, Mackenzie Jean Rowling Murray, David Gordon Rowling Murray|
J. K. Rowling was born on 31 July 1965 in Yate Gloucestershire England, his father being an aircraft engineer and mother a science technician. J. K. Rowling had a two-and-a-half-year-old younger sister whom she often wrote and recounted stories of the elusive world as a child.
J. K. According to Rolling, his teenage days were not very good, his mother was ill and his parents often quarreled.
She was just 4 years old when her family settled in Winterbourne, a village near Yeth. He got his early education at St. Michael’s Primary School here. His achievement in school was not special, only he was a good student. He passed the A-Level examination in English, German and French.
He was interested in his stories since childhood. She used to dream with open eyes, write fantasy stories and narrate to her younger sister Dianna. Their stories used to be close to nature, with trees, plants, animals, and children being the main characters.
He wrote his first book ‘Rabbit’ at just 7 years old, which was the story of a rabbit. At the age of 11, he wrote his first novel, which was about seven cursed diamonds.
In 1982, Rowling took an examination for Oxford University Entrance, but his selection could not be done there and hence he was forced to complete his studies from the University of Exeter. After completing his graduation from this university, he worked as a secretary in the Amnesty International Company and then lived in Manchester and worked in the Chamber of Commerce.
While she was traveling by train from Manchester to London, she came to my mind the story of a young boy studying in a school of magic. He completely engraved it in his mind and when he reached his campus in London, he immediately started writing. And his mother died a few days later, Rowling’s mother being the closest to him.
It also influenced his writing. She started to remain unhappy but in the future, she took the support of writing to forget her sorrow and started spending her time writing. A few days later, due to a job, she moved to Portugal where she got the job of teaching English. She would work at night and work in writing by day.
They met journalist Jorge Arantes (jk rowling husband) in Portugal, their views were very similar to each other and both of them got married on 16 October 1992. She named her daughter, Jessica. But due to mutual ideological differences, this marriage did not last much and in November 1993, they separated from each other. After the break up of the marriage, Rolling came under a lot of stress. After living with her sister for some time, she filed a divorce case against her husband and got divorced. After that Rowling went to live with his daughter in Scotland under his sister. By then Rowling had written 3 chapters of Harry Potter.
This was an annoying phase of his life. She was divorced from her husband, the responsibility of a small girl was on her and no work was at hand. She depended entirely on government aid. In such a situation, Rowlyn, the only ray of hope, saw a semi-written manuscript on his Harry Potter. And they decided that she would complete it. After completing the manuscript
Rolling sent manuscripts of ‘Harry Potter & The Philosopher’s Stone’ to many literary agents and publishers. But everyone rejected him thinking that children’s fantasy stories do not have the power to attract readers. His manuscript was rejected by 12 publishers. But Rolling did not give up and kept sending his manuscript to the agents.
Finally, when Rolling’s men went to London’s Bloomsbury Publishing House, the chairman gave three of its chapters to his daughter to read. After reading that, the girl immediately demanded a further chapter. Seeing this, ‘Bloomsbury Publishing House’ decided to print Rolling’s manuscript and in lieu of this, he proposed 2000 pounds. She was happily prepared.
In that era, the possibility of a woman succeeding as a writer was secondary. Seeing this, JK Rowling did not print his full name in his novel. Printed – ‘Jonah Catherine Rolling’. Due to his special attachment to his grandmother, he added her name to his name. This is how JK Rowling. She got a fresh start as a writer by name.
Due to his novel written on ‘Harry Potter’, Rolling not only became one of the most famous writers in the world, but he is also counted among the world’s most rich and influential people.
JK Rowling wrote seven novels in the ‘Harry Potter series. Additionally, Rolling also wrote other novels, including ‘Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them’, ‘Quidditch Through the Ages’, ‘The Tale Of Beedle The Bard’. Rolling’s novels have been translated into more than 60 languages and are read in over 200 countries around the world.
JK Rowling contributes to many social and public welfare works. She has been financially supporting many cancer patients and sclerosis care centers. She is the founder and president of International Children’s Charity Lumos. In 2001, he formed the ‘Volant Charitable Trust’, which is working for the upliftment of abandoned women, children and youth. With this trust, he is supporting many organizations and welfare works.
beautiful quotes from j.k rowling
- Don’t pity the dead, Harry. Show kindness to the living people and especially those who are alive without love.
- By reducing the pain for a while, it will get worse when you finally feel it.
- Neglect hurts more than being disliked.
- Failure means the removal of unimportant things.
- We do not need magic to change our world. Whatever power we need is already present inside us.
- There is both light and darkness within us all. It matters which part we choose to work on. Actually we are the same. quotes from j.k rowling
- We are only as powerful as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
- truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and therefore one should treat it very carefully.
- It is far easier to forgive others when they are wrong than to be right.
- Death is just the next big adventure of life.
- It takes a lot of courage to stand in front of your enemies, but it takes the same courage to stand in front of your friends.quotes from j.k rowling
- It is our choices that show who we really are, more than our abilities.
- It is not right that we keep focusing on dreams and forget to live.
- Apathy and neglect often cause much more harm than direct dislike.
- If you want to know what a man is like, then take a good look at how he treats those below him, not those who are equal to him.
- If someone asks me what is my happy recipe, the first step will be to find out what work you like most in this world and the second step will be to find someone who can pay you to do it.
- I would like to be remembered as a person who did what he could with the talent he had.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, only if someone remembers to light.
- You almost start thinking that if you have enough passion inside then anything is possible.
- Books are like mirrors: if a fool looks into it, you cannot expect a genius to come out of it.
J.K. Rowling Inspiring video
J.K. Rowling’s Top 10 Rules For Success – engish
Harry Potter Writer “J K Rowling Biography In Hindi” | Success Story | Fantasy Series | Novelist
best quotes from j.k rowling – read in Hindi
- मरे हुओं पर दया मत करो, हैरी। जिंदा लोगो पर दया दिखाओ और खासकर उनपर जो बिना प्यार के जीवित हैं।
- थोड़ी देर के लिए दर्द को कम करने से, यह बदतर हो जाएगा जब आप आखिरकार इसे महसूस करेंगे।
- साफ़-साफ़ नापसंद करने की तुलना में, उपेक्षा कर देने से कहीं ज्यादा चोट पहुंचती हैं।
- असफलता का मतलब गैर-ज़रूरी चीजों का दूर चले जाना है।
- किसी कहानी की तरह ही यह जीवन होता हैं। मायने ये रखता है कि ये कितनी अच्छी हैं, न कि कितनी लंबी।
- हमें अपनी दुनिया को बदलने के लिए जादू की जरूरत नहीं है। हमें जो भी शक्ति चाहिए वो पहले से ही हमारे अन्दर मौजूद है।
- हम सभी के भीतर प्रकाश और अन्धकार दोनों ही है. ये मायने रखता है कि हम कौन सा भाग पर काम करने के लिए चुनते हैं. वास्तव में हम वही हैं.
- हम चुन सकते हैं,चीजें काफी हद्द तक वैसी ही जाती हैं जैसा हम उन्हें जाने देना चाहते हैं. आप अपने जीवन खुद नियंत्रित करते हैं. आपका अपनी इच्छा शक्ति बहुत शक्तिशाली है.
- हम केवल उतने ही शक्तिशाली हैं जितना हम एकजुट है, उतने ही कमजोर हैं जितना हम विभाजित हैं.
- सच्चाई। यह एक खूबसूरत और भयानक चीज है, और इसलिए इसके साथ बहुत सावधानीपूर्वक व्यवहार करना चाहिए.
- लोगों को सही होने की तुलना में गलत होने पर दूसरों को माफ़ करना कहीं आसान लगता है.
- मौत सिर्फ ज़िन्दगी का अगला बड़ा रोमांच है.quotes from j.k rowling
- अपने दुश्मनों के सामने खड़े होने के लिए बहुत साहस चाहिए होता है, लेकिन अपने दोस्तों के सामने खड़े होने के लिए भी उतनी ही साहस की आवश्यकता पड़ती है.
- यह मायने नहीं रखता कि कोई क्या बनकर पैदा हुआ है | बल्कि यह मायने रखता है कि वो बड़ा होकर क्या बनता है।
- यह हमारी चयन हैं जो दिखाते हैं कि हम वास्तव में कौन हैं, हमारी क्षमताओं से कहीं ज्यादा.
- ये ठीक नहीं है कि हम सपनों पर ध्यान केन्द्रित करते रहें और जीना ही भूल जाएं.
- उदासीनता और उपेक्षा अक्सर सीधा नापसंद की तुलना में बहुत अधिक नुकसान पहुँचाती हैं।
- यदि आप जानना चाहते हैं कि एक आदमी किस तरह का है, तो उसे अच्छी तरह से देखें कि वह अपने से नीचे वालों के साथ कैसे व्यवहार करता है, अपने से बराबर वालों से नहीं।
- अगर कोई मुझसे पूछे कि मेरी खुशी की रेसिपी क्या है, तो पहला स्टेप होगा ये पता करना कि इस दुनिया में आपको क्या काम करना सबसे अधिक पसंद है और दूसरा स्टेप होगा किसी ऐसे को ढूंढना जो उसे करने के लिए आपको भुगतान कर सके.
- मैं एक ऐसे व्यक्ति के रूप में याद किया जाना चाहूंगी जिसने उसके पास जितना प्रतिभा था उससे जो अच्छा हो सकता था वो किया.
- सबसे घने अन्धकार के समय में भी खुशियाँ ढूंढी जा सकती हैं, केवल अगर कोई लाइट जलाना याद रखे.
- आप लगभग ये सोचना शुरू कर देते हैं कि यदि आपके अन्दर पर्याप्त जोश है तो कुछ भी संभव है.
- किताबें आईने की तरह होती हैं: यदि कोई मूर्ख उसमे देखता है तो आप एक जीनियस को उससे बाहर निकलने की उम्मीद नहीं कर सकते.quotes from j.k rowling
You may also like this article about
- is krishna a god true story and beautiful bhagavad gita quotes
- Tension formula in spiritual terms, get relief from stress | relieving stress naturally
- Some great story to inspire students-Story is Powerful medium to influence the mind
- beautiful moral story in english for kids
- Beautiful short inspiring life quotes
- Aamir Khan Net Worth, Best Quotes, Age, Height, Wife and Short Biography
- Beautiful actress Jennifer Lawrence net worth, quotes, age, movies list, biography
- about Amitabh Bachchan biography,beautiful quotes,net worth
- robert de niro movie list | beautiful quotes by robert de niro
- World Famous Priyanka Chopra Net worth, the best quotes, and a short biography